domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

INGLÉS - TERCERO

INGLÉS - TERCERO

PRIMER TRIMESTRE

TOPIC 0 - WELCOME TO THE AMAZING MUSEUM
  1. Alphabet
  2. Colours
  3. Numbers 11 to 20
  4. Numbers 1 to 10
  5. What´s your name?/ How are you? / How old are you?
TOPIC 1 - AT SCHOOL

School Objects.
  1. School objects (I).
  2. School objects (II).

Days of the week.
  1. Days of the week.

To have.
  1. I have a....
  2. Have you got a...?

TOPIC 2 - TIME FOR SPORT

Sports.
  1. Sports Vocabulary games.
  2. More sports vocabulary games.
Can.
  1. Can.
  2. Can an elephant jump? Song video and exercises 

HALLOWEEN
  1. Vocabulary matching game
  2. Vocabulary
  3. Song: The Skeleton Dance

TOPIC 3 - THE CLOTHES BOX

Clothes.
  1. My clothes with sentences 1.
  2. My clothes with sentences 2.
  3. The clothing song..
  4. Story about clothes..

Present continuous.
  1. I am wearing (I).
  2. I am wearing (II).

CHRISTMAS
  1. Activity.
  2. Song.

SEGUNDO TRIMESTRE

TOPIC 4 - MY FAVOURITE FOOD
  1. Food (I).
  2. Food (II).
  3. Food words.
  4. Fruit words..
  5. I like / I don´t like.

TOPIC 5 - MACHINES

Body parts.
  1. Body parts (I).
  2. Body parts (II).
  3. Make your face.
  4. Body.

Housework.
  1. Housework.

Has he/she got?
  1. Have got (interrogative form).

Pancake Day.
  1. Pancake day.
  2. Game: Catch the pancakes

    Extra Activity: Song


TOPIC 6 - AMAZING ANIMALS

Vocabulary.
  1. Vocabulary (I).
  2. Vocabulary (II).

Where is...?
  1. Where is Baby Monkey? Story book.

    Prepositions.
    1. Prepositions.

    "Animals: Facts, songs, games"
    1. Animal Facts
    2. Animal Games
    3. Song: How much is that doggie in the window?

        EASTER
        1. Easter poems.
        2.  Where's the Easter egg?
        3. Easter egg game
        4. Easter egg hop
        5. Easter word search
        6. Easter egg matching game.
        EXTRA ACTIVITY:SONG." ALL TOGETHER NOW" 

        TERCER TRIMESTRE

        TOPIC 7 - ON THE BEACH

        Vocabulary.
        1. Vocabulary.
        2.  At the beach story
        3. A Clapping song: A Sailor went to sea,sea,sea
        4.  Beach safety

        Do you want to? I want to / I don´t want to.

        TOPIC 8 - THE KING'S NEW CLOTHES

        1. Song: Rock around the clock
        2. Rock around the clock animation

        Vocabulary.

        What time is it?
        1. What time is it? (I).
        2. What time is it? (II).

        No hay comentarios:

        Publicar un comentario

        Formulario de contacto

        Nombre

        Correo electrónico *

        Mensaje *