sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

INGLÉS - QUINTO

FIRST TERM

UNIT 1 - IN MY FREE TIME. PRESENT SIMPLE
  1. School subjects.
  2. In my free time
  3. Daily routines (I).
  4. Daily routines (II).
  5. Daily activities
  6. Free time: Sports and hobbies
  7. Present simple. Text.

UNIT 2 - THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. PRESENT SIMPLE - 3RD PERSON
  1. Present simple 3rd person.
  2. Present simple
  3. Present Simple and plural activities
  4. Vocabulary.
  5. Wild animals
  6. Prepositions of place.

HALLOWEEN
  1. Halloween.
  2. Halloween worksheets.

UNIT 3 - AROUND THE WORLD. SIMPLEPRESENT- TO BE
  1. Present simple (I).
  2. Present simple (II).
  3. Am-Is-Are?.
  4. Verb To Be.
  5. To Be.
  6. Countries and nationalities (I).
  7. Countries and nationalities (II).
  8. Talking about nationalities.

CHRISTMAS
  1. Word game (I).
  2. Word game (II).
  3. Merry Christmas Everyone Song.
  4. A Christmas Carol
  5. All I want for Christmas is you

SECOND TERM

UNIT 4 - SPIES AND SECRET CODES. PRESENT CONTINUOUS
  1. Video: Present continuous.
  2. Present continuous. Affirmative form (I).
  3. Present continuous . Affirmative form (II).
  4. Present continuos. Negative form.
  5. Present continuous. Questions/Short answers.
  6. Complete de table with the correct forms.
  7. Present Continuos.
  8. Present Continuos II.
  9. Spycat.
  10. Spycat. Secret coder.

UNIT 5 - IN THE CITY. THERE IS / THERE ARE
  1. There is/ There are. Affirmative form.
  2. There is/There are. Affirmative and negative form.
  3. There is/ There are. All forms.
  4. There is/are I.
  5. There is/are II.
  6. Places in town.
  7. What is there in the park?.
  8. Smiling town.
  9. Video: Giving directions.
  10. Exercice: Giving directions (I).
  11. Exercice: Giving directions (II).
  12. Transports (I).
  13. Transports (II).

UNIT 6 - TRESS AND FORESTS. COMPARATIVE ADJECTIVES
  1. Adjectives (I).
  2. Adjectives (II).
  3. Adjectives find pairs.
  4. Opposites.
  5. Comparative Adjectives (I).
  6. Comparative adjectives (II).
  7. Comparative adjectives (III).
  8. Comparatives
  9. Comparatives II

THIRD TERM

UNIT 7 - WHEN I WAS YOUNG. PAST SIMPLE - TO BE
  1. My family (I).
  2. My family (II).
  3. My family (III)
  4. Who is who?
  5. Was/were.
  6. Past simple To be - Afirmative and negative form.
  7. Past simple To be - Interrogative form.
  8. Past simple To be - All forms.
  9. Simple present or simple past?
  10. Was or were?
  11. Be simple past tense
  12. The simple past of To Be.
  13. A big family tree.
UNIT 8 - SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CASE OF THE MISSING PAINTING. PAST SIMPLE- REGULAR VERBS
  1. Past simple - Affirmative form (I).
  2. Past simple - Affirmative form (II).
  3. Past simple - Affirmative form (III).
  4. Past simple - All forms.
  5. Past tense regular verbs.
  6. Past tense regular verbs II.
  7. Activity about Penélope Cruz.
  8. Activity about Pablo Picasso.
  9. The pronunciation of the ending -ed
  10. Celine Dion. Song in the past

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Formulario de contacto

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *